Hey look, actual "unique" questions
- 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- 5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
- 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- 8: Do you have freckles?
- 9: Do you always smile for pictures?
- 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- 12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
- 13: What about pooped in the woods?
- 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
- 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- 16: How many people have you slept with this week?
- 17: What size is your bed?
- 18: What is your Song of the week?
- 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- 20: Do you still watch cartoons?
- 21: Whats your least favorite movie?
- 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- 23: If you're a girl, bra size? If you're a guy, pants size?
- 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- 25: What is your favorite food?
- 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- 27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- 31: Can you change the oil on a car?
- 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- 33: Ever ran out of gas?
- 34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
- 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- 36: What is your usual bedtime?
- 37: Are you lazy?
- 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
- 43: Are you stubborn?
- 44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
- 45: Ever watch soap operas?
- 46: Are you afraid of heights?
- 47: Do you sing in the car?
- 48: Do you sing in the shower?
- 49: Do you dance in the car?
- 50: Ever used a gun?
- 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53: Is Christmas stressful?
- 54: Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57: Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59: Take a vitamin daily?
- 60: Wear slippers?
- 61: Wear a bath robe?
- 62: What do you wear to bed?
- 63: First concert?
- 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65: Nike or Adidas?
- 66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
- 69: Ever take dance lessons?
- 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71: Can you curl your tongue?
- 72: Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74: Own any record albums?
- 75: Own a record player?
- 76: Regularly burn incense?
- 77: Ever been in love?
- 78: Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79: What was the last concert you saw?
- 80: Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81: Tea or coffee?
- 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
- 83: Can you swim well?
- 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85: Are you patient?
- 86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87: Ever won a contest?
- 88: Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89: Which are better black or green olives?
- 90: Can you knit or crochet?
- 91: Best room for a fireplace?
- 92: Do you want to get married?
- 93: If married, how long have you been married?
- 94: Who was your HS crush?
- 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- 96: Do you have kids?
- 97: Do you want kids?
- 98: Whats your favorite color?
- 99: Do you miss anyone right now?
BRUTAL HONESTY HOUR.
- A - If I'm in love.
- B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
- C - How long it's been since I've kissed.
- D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
- E - How many holes I have in my ears.
- F - Give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
- G - The last person I said 'I love you' to.
- H - The last person I hugged.
- I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
- J - Are you insecure. What about?
- K - What my full name is.
- L - If I have siblings.
- M - If I forgive betrayal.
- N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
- O - If I like my school.
- P - What kind of music I like.
- Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
- R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
- S - 2 habits.
- T - 5 things I love unconditionally.
- U - How many texts I send daily.
- V - 3 big dreams.
- W - An idol.
- X - If I've done something I regret very much.
- Y - If I like my town and why.
- Z - Ask any question you want.
[Ficbit][WiP][Shake it Out][Dragon Age][Orla/Alistair]
Added a bit more to the ficbit from the other night
Maker’s Breath, I don’t know why we had to bring almost his entire household, Orla thought. She would have preferred a small amount of people. Her companions, the Arl and maybe a small contingent of guards would have been ideal. In the end she didn’t have a say in it and here they were on the road with half the entire household. She sighed, her breath leaving a cloud on cold air.
“Orla?” Alistair’s voice broke her out of her thoughts and she looked up at him and put a smile on her face and decided to steal one last, very public kiss.
“If you two insist on making me retch there are better ways to go about it,” Morrigan’s voice cut in.
Orla pulled away from Alistair a sheepish grin on her face as she met her friend’s obviously disgusted look.
“Go curdle milk,” Alistair snapped, not stepping back.
“Alas, I have better things to do,” Morrigan said, leaning on her twisted, dark wood staff, “As does Orla,” she pointed out, “We are preparing to enter the city.”
“Alistair,” Orla chided, “You promised, remember?” she added quietly.
“Yes, you promised to no longer speak if what falls from your lips is mindless drivel,” Morrigan said smugly, “Which I expect means we shall never hear from you again. Oh the pity.”
Alistair looked like he was about to open his mouth and then shook his head and grumbled something. Orla vowed to make it up to him later. This was going to be hard enough without stopping bickering between her own companions. She gave his hand a squeeze and kissed his cheek before walking over to Morrigan.
“Are you ready my friend? The true battle now begins,” Morrigan said simply.
“As ready as I’ll ever be,” Orla returned with a last glance back at Alistair before falling in step next to her friend.
I was actually able to stand up long enough to get a picture with my youngest before she got on the bus today :D Yes, I am wearing a shirt it’s just nude colored. :p Don’t let her expression fool you, she was excited as all get out and now the house is QUIET. BLISSFUL QUIET.
Sims 4 is out and I am too poor for it but I see a lot of it on my dash, those of you who got it… HAVE FUN. :D Share your sims and stories and I’ll live vicariously through you guys. :D
peace gathering in inquisition
- keeper: just act natural
- ~1 hour later~
- lavellan: WHERE AM I
- lavellan: WHO ARE YOU
- lavellan: WHAT IS THIS
- lavellan: HOW DID I GET HERE
Whenever the feminist games-critic and survivor of countless outraged misogynist stalkers Anita Sarkeesian’s name is invoked, there follows a flood of men who want to explain that she brought it on herself, that she isn’t a gamer, that she isn’t a good critic, and assorted related rubbish….
In this excellent New Statesman piece, Ian Steadman picks apart the many arguments raised by Sarkeesian’s critics, painstakingly explaining the many ways in which they have (seemingly willfully) entirely missed the point…